Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's Getting Real!

sent 3/9/2015

M, the investigator from South Sudan, is officially going to be baptized this Saturday, March 14th! She is just so prepared! If we didn't have to teach her all of the lessons, she would've been baptized in a heartbeat anyway!

Almost every lesson we have with M (which is almost every day....Don't worry, she actually wants us to visit her every day), she bears her testimony of the gospel. She just knows it's true. Some people are already prepared to hear the message of the restored gospel. This is what keeps me going. But, let me tell you, daylight savings is a killer! I am just exhausted. And I'm pretty sure I say that in almost every email.

One morning, the alarm went off at 6:25. I was just soooo tired. I thought, maybe just this one day, I'll sleep in juuuuust a little bit. Then the alarm went off again at 6:30. Moment of truth. Then one of the most bizarre things happened. A couple of days ago, a sister missionary friend of mine got the "trunky call" where the mission office asks what airport you fly into. I dreamed that I was on the phone with the mission office and they asked me what airport I will fly into in August. I then realized how little time I have left and just about freaked out (literally). I jumped out of bed and said my morning prayer.

I love the work!

Sister Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment