Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sweep all the areas!

Sent 2/17/2015

Short post this week because of tight schedule we have today. Because of the slimming number of sisters going on missions, they've had to rearrange the sisters a LOT throughout the mission. Unfortunately, the Webster Lake ward was affected and we were the last sisters to serve there for a while. Sister Tu'i went to Westminster and I am now in Aurora with Sister Packer! Sister Packer is amazing! I'd served around her for one transfer in Parker, so I already knew I was in for a good companion. She actually goes home after the transfer at the end of March so, in mission terms, I'm killing her! I am very lucky to have her because she's like my second trainer. I have been called to be a sister training leader and she will be "training" me, in a way, on how to be a sister training leader. (For those of you who aren't familiar with this term, it's like being a zone leader for sisters. We kind of watch out for all of the sisters in the zone and see how we can help each of them in their work out here in the mission.)

The High Point ward is actually mostly in Denver, but it's in the Aurora stake. There is so much work to do here, left and right! Like always, I'm excited to serve in new areas and learn new things!

Sister Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment